Window Wraps and Vinyl
Window wraps or window graphics are a cost-effective and attractive way to advertise your products and services.
There are several types of materials available to use. For example, opaque, clear and perforated are some popular options, to begin with. Opaque is used if you need the best possible image reproduction and it is okay to block the light into the building. Additionally, clear vinyl may be used if you need more of a subtle image and allow some light to pass through the window. Lastly, perforated vinyl is a one-way material that allows those inside a building to see outside. Although perforated, the window wraps still retain good imagery when seen from the outside of the glass.
Some of the advantages include:
- Cost effective given the promotional value
- Short term or long term materials available
- High resolution digital print imaging
- Customized images to represent your business
- Easy to remove
- Offers privacy and security benefits
- Acts as a sun block to reduce temperatures in the summer
- Your best silent sales person!
In short, window wraps maximize your signage dollar with cost-effective advertising. Furthermore, the various options available suit any need you may have. Therefore, whatever your need, the team at Caliber Signs & Imaging are here to help you.