Frosted glass vinyl graphics create an etched glass effect that can be very distinctive. To ensure the privacy of conference rooms, the vinyl film is opaque and limits the amount of light that can shine through.
Some of the more popular options include:
- Company logo – add your company logo to the front door of your retail location or office door.
- Lettering – add frosted glass lettering to your door for a distinctive, refined look.
- Privacy screens – place large bands of vinyl to conference room window or other private areas for better privacy.
- Window Privacy Film – Use a combination of frosted and etched vinyl film to completely cover conference or meeting room windows.
- Logos – Corporations are very often identifiable by their logo. Using a single vinyl graphic logo or a combination of a logo, company name, and frosted glass goes a long way in brand name recognition.
There are many other applications for the frosted vinyl look. Using frosted vinyl effectively also increases the prestige look/feel of a business. Also, vinyl can simply accent a door or window. We can help you if you are unsure about how to use frosted glass for your business or facility. Our friendly professionals make recommendations that are specifically tailored to your business’s budget and goals. Contact Caliber Signs & Imaging today for a free consultation.