TYPES OF CORPORATE SIGNS
Essentially, if it has graphics or text on it, we can produce it. We can even produce plain digital wallpaper to transform the look of your offices, but that is for a different blog. Here are some of our most requested corporate signage solutions:
- ADA Compliant Markers – Braille and ADA signs supply raised text and graphics to help visitors of all abilities find their way around your building. To meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, informational, directional, room or suite number, and restroom signage is usually necessary.
- Reception Area Signs – Whether you call them lobby signs or waiting area signs, reception area signs get the job done when it comes to building your brand and inviting in customers. Materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, HDU, bronze, and acrylic are often used to create this corporate identification signage. Electrical lighting can even be included in these markers.
- Directories – Directories are a must in churches, large company offices, schools, high rise office buildings with several tenants, hotels, and convention centers. When you think of directory signs, you may imagine a single map located near your main entrance. This is helpful, but you need a comprehensive system that includes directories by your elevators and stairwells on each floor as well.
- Vinyl Graphics – One of the most versatile and affordable sign alternatives in the industry these days is vinyl graphics. They can be used on floors, doors, walls, windows, company vehicles, and just about anything else. They are even useful for giving privacy to interior conference rooms with giant floor to ceiling windows.
- Suite Signs – The custom-designed suite signs we provide are perfect for any type of business or office environment. To fit your branding requirements, we can customize your sign graphics. The colors found on your marketing materials can be perfectly replicated on your markers using our state of the art color matching software.
WE SPECIFICALLY TAILOR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CORPORATION
At Caliber Signs & Imaging, we know that no two companies are the same. That is why we do not make the same recommendations for all of our clients. Instead, we listen closely to your goals for the project. We perform a site survey and take measurements. Finally, we make recommendations that fit your budget, vision, and your company culture. Once you are happy with the designs, we get down to work fabricating your new markers whether they are fabulous interior signs or easy-to-see exterior illuminated signs. We then install them at a time that will cause the least disruption to your business.
If you are in need of corporate signage, Orange County, CA business owners and property managers can contact our friendly professionals today for a free quote and consultation.