Every type of business or organization can benefit from lobby signs, also known as reception area signs. Whether you have a professional office, service salon, retail store, or auto dealership, reception area signs are an excellent way to invite clients in and put bare, bland walls to better use. Caliber Signs & Imaging produces all lobby signs Irvine, CA enterprises need to build their brand.
Types of Lobby Signs
We work with you to create lobby signs you are happy with from the design phase to installation. Some of our most popular alternatives include
- Foam Letters – When you want depth on a lobby wall or conference room sign, foam letters are your most economical option. For a dressy look, we can add an acrylic face. To personalize it, add a digitally printed face. Foam is one of the newest materials in the industry, and it is prized for its versatility and for being eco-friendly.
- Acrylic Letters – Acrylic cut letters continue to be a favorite pick for interior signs. Acrylic is available in about 30 shiny and crisp standard colors, or we can custom paint them to match your corporate branding. Your letters and logo can be individually custom cut to the width, depth, and height you want. There are also several different mounting alternatives.
- Metal Laminate Letters – Go with individually cut metal laminate letters for a sharp metal look without the expense of a real metal alloy. A thin layer of metal is laminated to PVC, foam, acrylic, or other substrate. Each letter is then routed out to create your business’s logo or font. Metal laminate is available in several different colors.
- Acrylic Logo Panels – Clear acrylic panels are the top seller with the digital logos and letters applied to the face. The panel is then standoff mounted to create a dimensional look. Routed acrylic panels can be made any shape or size. All panels are available in different thicknesses. Plus, you can try layering panels for a big impact.
If you run a business, take a moment to look at your lobby or entrance areas. You likely have a plant or two and some nondescript framed painting. But, can visitors to your facilities clearly view your company’s information? How can people tell they have found the right place? Lobby and reception area signs come in handy in these instances. Still not convinced? Consider these other benefits to having lobby signs:
- They provide directional cues if you have several departments
- They offer a visual representation of your service area
- By revealing your professionalism and confidence, you put customers at ease
- Information packed graphics and letters can display your accolades
- Lobby signs set your suite or office apart from the other building tenants who do not use these markers
- Define what sets your company apart with mottos and slogans
Not sure what type of lobby sign you want? No problem! During your consultation with our friendly team of professionals, we can perform a site survey and listen to your goals, vision, and budgetary constraints to come up with suggestions specifically tailored to your needs. All you need to do is pick up a phone and contact Caliber Signs & Imaging for custom lobby signs Irvine CA consumers will remember.