SOME OF OUR HANDIWORK
Rather than trying to explain to clients what we can do for them, it is often easier for us to show them. Here are some of the monument signs we have fabricated and installed:
- Financial Advisors – These flat cut letters are installed with standoffs to add dimensionality and produce an elegant play of light and shadows.
- SPACE – For this monument sign, we flush-mounted the letters on a brick structure that matches the design of the building.
- RJI CPAs / Essex – When there are multiple tenants in a facility, it does not make much sense to have multiple monument signs with different designs competing for attention. We can supply markers that list all of the tenants in a building. And, when one moves out, we can easily change out the letters.
- Schneider Electric – With these dimensional letters, we perfectly captured Schneider’s already existing branding, including their logo, font, and colors.
Compared to the previous entry on monument signs, these markers have a little more design style, but the main difference is that the names are presented with dimensional flat cut letters. Due to the depth they offer, they are a higher class of signage that provides more visibility to passing traffic. Roadside signs are designed to serve two purposes:
- Promote the business that owns the sign, and
- Offer directional visibility for visitors trying to find the business.
Address numbers are also important to add to a sign that serves as your primary identifier. It can be useful in the event of an emergency as well as to let clients and other guests know they have found the right place.
Monument sign design is generally meant to serve as an extension of your building. Consequently, we make a point of matching the sign structure whenever possible. This includes colors and finishes, such as stucco, concrete, and brick appearances. The style and shape of the sign should also be in tune with your surroundings, but it really comes down to a matter of personal preference.
If you ever leave your building or move into a new facility, the old sign letters can easily be removed and replaced with the new business name or reinstalled at a new location. The sign structure can remain the same. This can save you a lot of money. On the other hand, the monument can be completely demolished when a newer design is needed. After all, you need to keep up with the fashion trends in the industry!
If you are interested in learning more about monument signs, Orange County, CA business owners and property managers can contact Caliber Signs & Imaging today for a free consultation!