WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A SIGN COMPANY
After some research, we have found that the following characteristics are a must for any organization you want to wrap your fleet:
- Cutting Edge Equipment – A good sign shop will have the latest printers and other equipment as well as a large database of wrap templates. They should also be able to store the artwork for your vehicle graphics in case a reprint is needed or you want to wrap another car down the road.
- Customer Support – When business owners try to save a few bucks by going with an online supplier, they do not realize that they are missing out on customer support. If at any time you have trouble with your wrap, you can swing on by, and we will fix it. Or, we can come to you. Internet graphics shops may not even email you back.
- Installation Services – You do not get installation services when you order off the Web. However, if you want your graphics to last longer and to look their best, you need to have them professionally installed. The best commercial sign companies will do this.
These are just some of the characteristics of top sign shops. If you give Caliber Signs & Imaging a shot, you will see that we exhibit all of these qualities and more.
VARIETIES OF VEHICLE GRAPHICS
A great sign company will also have a wide selection of vehicle decals for you to pick from. Our top vinyl graphics options are:
- Full Wraps – This is one of the costlier options, but it also has the hugest impact as it goes down the road. Full wraps cover all of your vehicle. We can even wrap around aftermarket parts.
- Partial Wraps – If you still want to make a big impression, partial wraps are suitable for a tighter budget. We work with the colors of your vehicle to make it appear as if you have a full wrap.
- Spot Graphics – Also called vinyl decals, these graphics are the ideal way to put your organization’s logo on your work trucks or to highlight your top services and products.
- Window Perf – With vinyl window perf, you can continue your marketing on your windows without obscuring the view out.
- Truck Lettering – This is the most affordable way to put your business’s contact information, name, and list of services on your fleet. Letters and numbers come in all sorts of colors, fonts, sizes, and styles.