Located at 18992 Florida Street, the Huntington Pointe Apartments are sought-after rentals with oversized closets, gated access, and open arms for tenants with cats. The building’s management company recently undertook a property rebranding, complete with a brand-new logo design. The management team then contacted us to assist with designing, producing, and installing new apartment building signs in Huntington Beach.
Working with the Property Management Company on Updated Signage
The scope of the project involved exterior signage for the apartment community. We received the specs for the new color palette, logo, and contact information. Because consistent branding is critical for property identity, the client requested that we provide the venue with a full signage suite to replace all outdated products right away.
New Apartment Property Signs Boost Curb Appeal
For the Huntington Pointe Apartments, our specialists focused on the signage that current and prospective tenants will interact with immediately.
- Amenity signs. A good example is the laundry facility. The new sign displays the venue’s name and logo, labels the space, offers the hours of availability, and provides other must-know information. We mounted it directly to the door. A sign for the pool explains its hours, rules, and brands of the property.
- Wayfinding signage. Because the building grounds are extensive and feature parking structures and amenities, it makes sense to direct current and prospective tenants. The wayfinding markers we put together point individuals to the leasing office.
- Building signs. As the tenant approaches the leasing office, a sign greets them. It spells out the office’s location and informs of the office hours.
- Parking signs. Ensuring that parking rules of the apartment community are followed is easy with the proper signage. We labeled the parking lots with these signs and added a tow warning to those who park there without authorization. Another sign warns that the gate to the parking area is automatic, which changes drivers’ expectations of how to access the space. Other parking signs spell out speed regulations and applicable municipal codes.
- Monument sign. This property identification sign addresses motorists driving past the property. It emphasizes the color palette and logo, offers contact information, and informs would-be tenants about the types of apartments the community has to offer.
Focusing Attention on Durability
In addition to enhancing the curb appeal of the Huntington Pointe Apartments, the client also looked for the kind of durability that would keep the signs looking great for years to come. Secondly, there had to be a general presentation and design suitable for installation on a gate as it is on a building, door, or post.
We were able to accommodate this expectation using an aluminum composite material called Dibond. It is impervious to weather and insect damage. Besides that, we can imprint it immediately or add vinyl overlays, which is excellent for future changes to the messages. For the monument sign, we selected MDO, which is a medium-density overlay wood. Technicians painted and sealed this sign’s parts for weatherproofing.
Do You Need Apartment Building Signs in Orange County?
We can help! Our team routinely works with management companies, property owners, and homeowner associations to put together brand-focused signs that help new and prospective tenants to find their way around the locales. These signs are fully customized with your venue’s sizing, color palette, and overall atmosphere in mind.
Call us today to discuss your apartment signage project!