Window wraps or window graphics are a cost effective and attractive way to advertise your products and services.
Window wraps are available in a number of types of materials. For example, OPAQUE, CLEAR and PERFORATED are some popular options to begin with. OPAQUE is used if you need the best possible image reproduction and it is okay to block the light into the building. CLEAR vinyl may be used if you need more of a subtle image and allow some light to pass through the window; and PERFORATED vinyl which is a one-way material that allows those inside to see outside, while still retaining good imagery when seen from the outside of the glass. Some of the advantages include:
- Cost effective given the promotional value
- Short term or long term materials available
- High resolution digital print imaging
- Customized images to represent your business
- Easy to remove
- Offers privacy and security benefits
- Acts as a sun block to reduce temperatures in the summer
- Your best silent sales person!